Saturday 16 January 2010

Parisian Chic- Bonjour de nouveau!



Currently the UK high street are selling a lot of 'parisian' style, but hasn't it all been done before? I know, I know, so has everything else, but It seems that this trend re surfaces overly often. Striped t-shirts, eiffel tour prints, red white and blue...don't get me wrong, I think it's a style that can look great, but it so easily decends into cliché that make me cringe. Miss Selfridge in particular made me wince when coming across their 'parisian' section in their glasgow store with their take on this particular trend, (miss Selfridge t-shirt featured right, £20) but new look takes a close second.






Topshop have a few wrong looking paris chic items on offer, including this "spotty paris vest" at £20 and "bonjour body" at £18.





But amist the tat are some real gems, so if you're looking for a bit of 80's inspired paris apparel, you may be in luck this season.

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment